UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 Empty [Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234

Post by Tomclancy Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:39 am

What's your name? Dylan C. Jones

Whats your Primary Character's name? It will be:Tom

Please name any other chars/Alts:There are none.

Country of Origin?U.S.A

Current Location?Carbondale IL. zip:62903

How old are you?19

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft? 4 years.

What times you can be available as GM?All day every day.

How much time each day you can be available as GM?All day as previously stated.

You have any previous a Game master experience?Yes I do.

If yes to the above question, where?Titanium .0,My own,and Frozen Crussade.

What was their average population?Normally from my old data 300-500

How long were you a GM/other role their for? If you have any proof (screen shots and the like) please post them (links to them would be easier than a direct post). Not having proof will NOT hurt your chances of becoming a GM here.If you want proof of my work I can create a server and let you log onto it and I will show you in person on my own server so I will not compromise anything going on with your server. I was GM for about the same time on each of them 4 months.

Please write a small Bio about yourself:I am currently going to school at John A Logan College to get my degree to be a computer technician and computer programmer. I do believe myself to be a nice guy I am layed back I dont yell unless I have to and I do enjoy going all out and have a hella lot of fun.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft?My reason is because the little time I did play on the server I liked it even though it was not in my home or my account but my friends I still liked it.

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM?Because I do anything asked of me with consideration of what it is and who is telling me to do it and I will try to be the best of the best of what im doing.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community?I will do Events and entertain the communtiy as often as possible I will never ignore a whisper from anyone and I will do the best I can to fix anyones problems.

Whats the most important thing about being a GM?doing what your asked and being the best of the best at doing it.

We need one GM or Admin that will vouch for you, please name one (note: we will check with this person.):umm the server hasent been up so I havent been able to get one to vouch for me I hope this doesent completely destroy my chances of being accepted.

Do you have any problems with the authority?No

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar? If yes, please explain.No I do not I prefer it actully.

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?Hmm when I was on I got ganked in the mall so if I where you I would try to put a stop to that.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?Well if one gets out of control what i would do is i would stun every one and get the problem solved if it is a certain player/players he/she or they would get two warnings then kicked and replaced.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out?I like it personally.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic?Yes i do mic idk if it works at the moment though.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know?My email: Dylan.dj@live.com

Any other information you want us to know?I also have experience with MYSQL databases And PHP my admin as will as if you use MANGOS data base.Allmost I speak on English fluently.
Tomclancy
Tomclancy
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234

Post by Binball Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 am

Good application. Pending until the other admins look it over and we discuss.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Tom's GM application 1234

Post by Binball Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 am

Congratulations, this application has been Accepted. If you could leave your MSN screen name or AIM screen name in the staff lounge that would be great. Welcome aboard the UniqueCraft staff.

Regards,
Binball
Head-GM
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down