UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 Empty [Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234

Post by Balatar Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

What's your name?
Sean Sandford

Whats your Primary Character's name?
Balatar

Please name any other chars/Alts:
I will most likely not have any. But if I do he will be named Valcron.

Country of Origin?
United States of America

Current Location?
Maryland, USA

How old are you?

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft?
Ive played retail for about a year during Burning Crusade and early WoTLK. Retail just lost appeal to me and most of my friends transfered off the server with their guild.

What times you can be available as GM?
From 10am to 10pm eastern standard time. I can play while at work as well since my job doesn't require much ^_^.

How much time each day you can be available as GM?
At least 4 to 5 hours if not more.

You have any previous a Game master experience?
Yes, I have had game master and Admin experience.

If yes to the above question, where?
Faradas RP, Esterus RP, World of Runecraft, Cryptic WoW, Universal WoW. Many of these servers went under due to lack of dedication from the owner.

What was their average population?
Faradas had around 30 or so players, World of rune craft had around 60 people I believe. Many of these servers weren't to big.

How long were you a GM/other role their for? If you have any proof (screen shots and the like) please post them (links to them would be easier than a direct post). Not having proof will NOT hurt your chances of becoming a GM here.
-Well most of the sites get closed off after the server is done. The only one I can think of that might still be open is www.cryptic-wow.com but I am not sure.

Please write a small Bio about yourself:
Well, my name is Sean, I love to play guitar and bass, and I have a love for fantasy and MMOs. I play football, and most of the people in my senior class don't know I play WoW, so I guess I'm a closet player? =]. Also love hanging out with friends and stayin out late, bus hoping (insider) and party hoping. Im not the average WoW player, but I know when to get serious and help others out.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft?
Well the site looks very organized. Something that most other servers are not. You guys look like you will stick it out till the end, and not give up right in the middle.

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM?
I am fun, organized but I know when to get down to business. I have good leadership abilities and I enjoy helping others out. I'm loyal, and wont leave the server just because thing might be looking bad.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community?
Well, I can be of extreme service to the players, help out with events, and just be really fun while maintaining a safe, fun environment for players.

Whats the most important thing about being a GM?
Players. Players always come first. Drop everything that your doing that doesn't invovle players and assist them with whatever is needed.

Do you have any problems with the authority?
No sir, I have great talents when it comes to authority =]

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar if you have any, can please explain us why?
Nope, no problems at all.

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Hmm. Custom raids perhaps? Applications for custom houses? I don't really know yet, I haven't been on the server to long.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
Tell everyone to cool tier jets, address the problem and solve it swiftly and efficiently. And kick any player who is causing the disturbance.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out?
No, this is a very interesting layout.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic?
Yes I do, my mic is a tad bit scratchy, but I am getting a new one soon.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know?
My AIM is bassplaya360@aim.com
My Cell is 301-760-8824

Any other information you want us to know?
Well I am going out for a little while today, so I might not know if I am accepted or not. Please email me or text if I am accepted or denied. Thanks, Im really looking forward to this server, Gm or not =].

Thanks for applying for the position of Uniquecraft Gamemaster
Balatar
Balatar
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234

Post by Xanthous Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Definately like this guy...Accepted for interview through msn an-hedonia@live.com
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Balatar's Game Master Application 1234

Post by Balatar Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh and just one more thing, I am not sure if i included it in the app.

This server looks VERY organized and ready to go, no cool guy stuff. I'm sick and tired of being on a server that lasts only a few days then collapses. This server looks like it is going to be a stable, very enjoyable server. Thanks =]
Balatar
Balatar
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Very Happy
Thanks
Whenever ya are ready add me to msn.
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortez Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't usually post on GM apps, but i support this guy
Cortez
Cortez
Co-Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by andyrockstar17 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 pm

There should be a new question on these apps....

How willing are you to be Ekebo's personal slave and handbag.

Just a suggestion.

This guy looks good though.

andyrockstar17
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Balatar Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Hahahaha thank you guys =)
Balatar
Balatar
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Evopenguin Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 pm

I'd also like to speak to you on our ventrilo
london.dallasxtreme.com
Port: 3792

Connect when ever you can me and Cortez will be on their.
Evopenguin
Evopenguin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684128007&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Accepted from what I can tell in my interview.
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Accepted for Trial
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down