UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 Empty [Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234

Post by Warbrain Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

What's your name? Sam Oveissi

Whats your Primary Character's name? Warbrain

Please name any other chars/Alts: Synchro

Country of Origin? Born in canada my parents from Iran

Current Location? Ontario Canada i live couple hundred Kilometers from the border

How old are you? 14

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft? I started in December 2005 until last year December and switched to private servers so about a few years.

What times you can be available as GM? Weekends 12pm to maybe 4am, Weekdays with school coming up i can be on from 3pm-12am during summer same times as weekend maybe longer.

How much time each day you can be available as GM? 3-9 depending on my plans which i`ll inform you about if i do.

You have any previous a Game master experience? Yes i played on many i created 2 of my own using hamachi it taught me a great deal about Gms i`m familiar with the commands

If yes to the above question, where? my servers were called Warbrains World and i played on Water World, Tillys House of payne and i cant remember the last one it was about a year ago and these are all shutdown right now

What was their average population? they were Hamachi so they could only get about 15 people i think and they tried to switch to local hosting but that made them shut down

How long were you a GM/other role their for? If you have any proof (screen shots and the like) please post them (links to them would be easier than a direct post). Not having proof will NOT hurt your chances of becoming a GM here. well on Water World i left after 2weeks because it was as if the admin had no idea what he was doing Tilly house went offline about 3weeks after opening and never came back on and my servers were deleted when my computer was reformatted about 3weeks ago along with my screen shots srry =(

Please write a small Bio about yourself: i am sam allot of people call mas or sammysoso my wow friends call me War or Brain, i`m 14 years old and started wow when i was about 10 in retail i got about to 70 before leaving so it gave me plenty of time to learn how to play wow and many things bout it it took me 4 years to get to 70 and level 2 others to 50 and 55 i under stand what a gms role is to do. now me i am not a perfect person i am a b average student i help my dad out at his shop whenever he needs it and i have plans for my life i play wow as a entertainment cause where i live not much to do except take a walk at a park, i`m very friendly and can take criticism i don't have a bad temper and i am a bit of a jokester i am a devoted person and hope you choose me for a GM slot.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft? well after playing many private servers i also met many GMs and they told me what kinds of things they did as GMs did and i thought "man that is whats right for me" so i decided to look for server that's applying GMs

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM? i`m friendly i`m experienced so i can answer questions and help when i`m needed i`m not the bossy type that ignores normal players i will stop by say hello talk with them see whats going on etc.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community?right now i don't do anything but , i am willing to come online extra hours or if anything extra s needed of me i will do it.

Whats the most important thing about being a GM? When someone needs something you have to be ready to help and use your powers for good , i met many abusing GMs before and i know how players feel about them.

We need one GM or Admin that will vouch for you, please name one (note: we will check with this person.): i`m so sorry but after the servers shutdown i couldn't reach the admins or GMs

Do you have any problems with the authority? not at all

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar? If yes, please explain. no never it makes you look stupid if you do anyways Wink

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? nothing right now i think you guys are doing a fine job

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?well depending on the situation, for example if alliance and horde are fighting at an event and they shouldn't i would give a warning and explain the consequences if they don't listen i can either use some GM command that i can use as punishment or send them to jail if you have one or take something away for a bit like not allowing them to do the event. unless you guys have another system totally up to you that's just my way if i was alone or something.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out?well nothing really took me a couple minutes to find out where to post this, and not saying its ugly but Grey black and yellow kinda looks dull maybe a Lil blue stripes that's all i don't mean anything by it.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic? no my computer for some reason doesn't let my mic work but if its needed i will figure it out and get it to work if that doesn't work i will use my brothers computer to talk.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know?you can email me anytime at sam_oveissi@gmail.com if i'm not on there try my msn sam_saber_inc@hotmail.com

Any other information you want us to know?no but i would like to appreciate you of taking the time to read this i know its long srry and also if you do make me a GM many thanks. =D
Warbrain
Warbrain
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234

Post by Warbrain Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 pm

ty =D
Warbrain
Warbrain
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Warbrains GM Apllication 1234

Post by Cortez Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Good app.

I also like your format, easy to read.

You got my support son.
Cortez
Cortez
Co-Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Binball Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Good application, love the format, Pending until we discuss it.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Pffff. about teleporting them away - go delete their Hearth Stone or they just port back -.-

Steve
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Oh peanut gallery comments...guys I don't need vouches in fact it pissed me off...do you think just because you vouch for him it will affect binball mine or evos decision? If you vouch for him and is a bad app he is not getting accepted and vice versa.

Back on topic Steve firs warning don't post on an app again unless it is your own. Or you will be banned.

Anyways this app is an app I have dreams of seeing Very Happy
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Binball Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am

Congratulations, this application has been Accepted. Welcome aboard the UniqueCraft staff.

Regards,
Binball
Head-GM
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down