UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
Luv's GM Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
Luv's GM Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
Luv's GM Application EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
Luv's GM Application EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
Luv's GM Application EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
Luv's GM Application EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
Luv's GM Application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
Luv's GM Application EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
Luv's GM Application EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Luv's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Luv's GM Application Empty Luv's GM Application

Post by Nessa Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

**Plz dont flaaame me Sad **

My name is Vanessa, or Nessa for short Smile

My Primary Characters name is Luv.. I'm brand new to the server /:

Alts=Luvd/Luvable

Im from United States

I currently live in Minnesottaaaa,US

I am 17

I've played retail foreeverr! Way before BC. I have an 80 huntaaaardd on Kael'Thas and 80 Priest on Garona. Smile

I will be anytime, until school starts Sad Then i'll always been on at nightish times. Central timezone ftw Smile

Ill be on as much as i can Smile Usually alot, unless i have a busy day xP

I've GM'd on a bunch of small servers (not in top 100) like Enclaved WoW, my name was Nessa, Sacred WoW, my name was nessa as well. The most known server i've GM'd on is WoW-Sexy. Back when Saad was the ceo on wowscape, bunch of people like Trinity and DollyDoll left wowscape and made WoW-Sexy. My GM name was Pink. Latest server i've gm'd at was Execution WoW with the name of Luv or Luvd. Also GM'd on DarkEffectz WoW. Those are only a few that i remember.

WoW-Sexy was the most popular. Couple Hundred and was always in top50. That was over a year ago though, not sure if they are still active. Execution WoW had a average popular of 100 or so. The other servers were no where near the past 2. Usually 20 or so would be online. /:

WoW-Sexy I was GM for 4 months. Execution WoW for 1 month. Other servers I was staff for a goodtime (1-5 months).

Hmm... BIO TIME! Smile Well my name is Nessa, im a 17 ball of joy? hehe. I love soccer as much as a fatkid loves his cake. Music is probably my life, without music i would die. I love hanging with friends and summer is amazing. Currently im a lifeguard, might quiit after summer. I have been playing wow forever, 4+ years. Im a very friendly person and love to help people as much as i can Smile FYI...i hate WoW Drama, so keep it away from me.

I love helping people. And that is the reason i would love to be a gm on UniqueCraft. I would rather help people and chat about random stuff in wow, than go raiding or get coool gear. xD I think i could bring alittle spice to this server and ill always be on, when i can. Im friendly and usually everyone gets along with me Smile

I think i would be a gooood gm because of how helpful and friendly I am. I know alot about WoW and GMing (unfortunately idk how to code or anything) so ill be very helpful. Also i love making friends and meeting anyone Smile

As i said, i could bring the spice and suugaar to the recipe! Im sweeet and love to just have a good time. I would be one of the top helpers on the serve Smile

The most important thing about being a GM is getting along with everyone. It is important to be friendly and helpful and not have anyone hate you. If people hate you, or your hattiiinn on people, it just brings down the mood of the server and makes everyone HOSTILE! RAAR!

Idk anyone Sad buuut I know Admins/GMs from other servers that will vouch for me Smile

Noooo sir.

Nooo. My grammar is amazing when i want to be amazing and yeah. This app however expresses my personality through typing..soo its a different story.

Get your website on more voting sites. Thats how you really really become popularr Smile

I would first summon the people that are causing trouble away from everyone else and warn them. If they keep it up i would warn them again and not include them in the event. If it continues, a kick would be in order. If after that, I would warn them of a 1 hour ban along with a kick. If finally they come back and just dont like me.. I bring out the 1hour banhammer! (The Banhammer has a 100% chance for CRITICAL HIT) ROOAR

Noo Smile its very user friendly and easy to navigate Smile

I have vent installed and know how to use it, getting a new mic in a week or so...current one got smashed by my fooot.

Uhm Msn= nessaaa.xD@hotmail.com AIM= lolitsNESSA that goood?

Uhmm I just want to say that you for reading this Smile

PS.. Goodbye Smile
-Luv
Nessa
Nessa
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Luv's GM Application Empty Re: Luv's GM Application

Post by Binball Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

very good app. Was going to say you need to follow format, but then i realized you just took out the questions. The color was interesting too Razz. Anyways, Pending until xanth and i discuss.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Binball Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 am

Ok, seeing as xanth isnt on, im going to make a decision on this one. Congratulations, you are Accepted as part of our Ticket Squad. Welcome aboard! Ill add you on MSN
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Smile...Welcome.

Good Decision.
Xanthous
Xanthous