UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 Empty [Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234

Post by Binball Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 am

What's your name?
Jonah

Whats your Primary Character's name?
Binball

Please name any other chars/Alts:
currently none, just working on the one character

Country of Origin?
USA

Current Location?
New Jersey, USA

How old are you?

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft?
Yes, I've played retail World of Warcraft for about 3 years now

What times you can be available as GM?
Due to camp (and school during the school year), I should be able to be on from about 4-10 at night, probably more likely to be 5:30-10 because of other things that I may want to get done that day. On weekends, I should be available from about 11AM through 10:30PM (on and off, not straight) or later, especially during the summer. All this is, of course, baring any emergencys.

How much time each day you can be available as GM?
I should be able to be available as a GM about 5 hours a day on weekdays, about 8+ hours on weekends (again, not straight).

You have any previous a Game master experience?
yes.

If yes to the above question, where?
I worked as an admin on the server Mafiaboy's WoW for about 5 months or so. I got to Admin by being one of the only two GMs to help people. I left this server after he applied an update and the server completely fell apart. I also worked on various other servers for about a month at a time, but I can't remember any of the names.

What was their average population?
Mafiaboy's average population was probably 500 people, maybe 1,000. The others were probably between 300 and 500.

How long were you a GM/other role their for?
I have worked as a GM for about a year and a half now.

Please write a small Bio about yourself
I am a 15 year old highschooler who lives in New Jersey. I will be a sophmore next year. I play ice hockey as my only sport. I play travel/highschool travel for this. Other than hockey and World of Warcraft, i play xbox 360, mainly Call of Duty 4, Prototype, and Battlefield: Bad Company. I live with my mom, dad, dog, bird, and gecko.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft?
I want to become a GM on Uniquecraft because I enjoy helping people, and this server seems like a good mid rate fun server.

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM?
I believe that i would be a good GM because I have a positive attitude, I want to help people, and I like seeing people enjoying playing the game I love.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community?
I would bring my attitude and willingness to help people to the community.

Whats the most important thing into being a GM?
In my opinion, the most important thing in being a GM is the patience/ability to deal with all the questions you will get asked.

Do you have any problems with the authority?
I have absolutely no problems with authority

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar if you have any, can please explain us why?
I have no problem being professional. I am professional when i referee hockey games, and will bring the same level of professionalism to working as a GM on this server.

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
The one suggestion I would currently submit would be a welcome NPC explaining what the realm is about and how to reach level 80. As another suggestion branching off of this, I would say that creating a level road/level area would be a good idea and make leveling easier for players.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
If an event went bad, I would start by asking all the players there to please stop and tell them that the event is over. If this doesn't work, I can try kicking players and seeing if that works, the reason for the kick would be not following a direct order given by a GM or something along those lines. If this still doesn't work, I'd go to an admin and ask for some help controlling this situation, possibly giving out temp bans to all players still not following orders.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out?
From what I've seen, the forum layout looks fine.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic?
I have ventrilo installed and i have a mic.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know?
I can be contacted on AIM. MSN Messenger, and by E-mail at the same address: hockeygoalie35@mac.com

Put anything else you want to say here:
I would like to say that if you do choose me as a GM, i will work my hardest to make this community as fun as possible. Also, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application. Weather I get accepted or declined, good luck with this server.

Last edited by Binball on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234

Post by Evopenguin Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am

Hello Binny3035,

Well your app looks very good, better than what mine would like like mainly due to you have abit more experience than me(I have worked on kamical wow with an average of 400+ players). Certainly one of the best applications I have seen for a while Smile.

Accept on 1 month Trial

Last edited by Evopenguin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Evopenguin
Evopenguin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684128007&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Binball's GM Application1234

Post by Binball Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 am

Thank you Smile Ill make you proud Razz
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 am

Definately like your app. Well places full answers I say Accepted..for trail...but Evo..is the staff manager so it's his word now.
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Binball Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:20 am

Do you need my account name to activate the status? or should I message one of you ingame?
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

I got it.
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evopenguin Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 am

Welcome onto our team and good luck with your month.

Regards Lewie
~Locked~
Evopenguin
Evopenguin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684128007&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down