UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 Empty [Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234

Post by Tuma Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 pm

What's your name? Tuma aka. Marc.

Whats your Primary Character's name? Tuma

Please name any other chars/Alts: Tuma aka. Tumaxi

Country of Origin? Denmark.

Current Location? Copenhagen.

How old are you? 15 ½

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft? Yes, I've played retail in a couple of years.

What times you can be available as GM? Almost every day, 4-5 hours. I got summer holiday >.>

How much time each day you can be available as GM? 4-5 hours tho..

You have any previous a Game master experience? Yes..

If yes to the above question, where? Uniquewow, World of Dalaran, Atlaswow.. and a lot more..

What was their average population? World of dalaran is located on the top 15 of all servers..

How long were you a GM/other role their for? The max time, was on atlaswow. like 2 months, but it closed down.

Please write a small Bio about yourself: Well, I'm a funny & nice guy the most of the time, but I can be really rude & annoying if
someone pissed me off. But they REALLY need to piss me A LOT of now.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft? Becauce, All know who I am, and I'm a old unique Staff member. And I can work as always.

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM? Well, You've seen me being head admin aka. Head gm.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community? Making videos, support new guys and so on. make events?
Whats the most important thing into being a GM? Helping players, stay cool & be nice to everyone. Help the staff leaders and members.

Do you have any problems with the authority? No?

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar if you have any, can please explain us why? Nope.
If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? I haven't seen the in-game server. But just keep up the good work.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Well, I'm the event gnome as always tho. I would tell everyone to give the staff a moment to fix it, and starting a new.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out? Nope, its cool.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic? Not vent.. But I CAN do it if needed. Mic yes.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know? You all got my msn..

Put anything else you want to say here:Nice to be back.
Tuma
Tuma
Game Master
Game Master

https://www.youtube.com/channel/Tumaxi

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234

Post by skateyboi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm

got my vote Like a Star @ heaven
skateyboi
skateyboi
Head-Developer

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234 Empty Re: [Accepted]Tuma's Pure awesome Gm app.1234

Post by Evopenguin Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Well for now I'm going to Pend you as I need to speak with Xinthos about it.
Evopenguin
Evopenguin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684128007&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthous Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I said you can come back anytime man I Accept as Trial.
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evopenguin Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Ok welcome back to the team! I think that will do for Gms or we won't have any players Wink
Evopenguin
Evopenguin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684128007&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down