UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
jibz GM app 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
jibz GM app 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
jibz GM app 1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
jibz GM app 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
jibz GM app 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
jibz GM app 1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
jibz GM app 1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
jibz GM app 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
jibz GM app 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

jibz GM app 1234

2 posters

Go down

jibz GM app 1234 Empty jibz GM app 1234

Post by jib11 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 am

What's your name? Justin

Whats your Primary Character's name? Jib

Please name any other chars/Alts: N/A

Country of Origin? USA

Current Location? Florida

How old are you? 15

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft? I have 2 80s and a 70 alt. I have raided with the top-notch raiding guilds on my server. One of them being Uprising on the realm Aerie Peak. I have been raiding since Burning Crusade but since Lich King Ive decided to end my raiding career.

What times you can be available as GM? I can be available as a GM during the hours of 3PM-10PM. On weekends it is just when I have the time to get on. Of course, my hours will be flexible.

How much time each day you can be available as GM? 2-6 hours at most.

You have any previous a Game master experience? Yes

If yes to the above question, where? I've spent countless hours on a server at a time and have been GM's on at least 3 other servers. Also I have owned my own database and experienced the full run of things in both retail and the WoW Private server life.

What was their average population? Ive always tried to keep at least 50+ people on my servers and other private servers as well.The most Ive ever had on a server would be about 250 population.

How long were you a GM/other role their for? If you have any proof (screen shots and the like) please post them (links to them would be easier than a direct post). Not having proof will NOT hurt your chances of becoming a GM here. Unfortunately, I had to wipe my computer so I have no remaining pictures of me being a GM.

Please write a small Bio about yourself: I am 15 I have yet to find a job but know the meaning of responsibility. During the summer I played football and basketball its was quite a load but I found my self able to manage the responsibilities with a little hard work and planning. But during high school I am usually occupied by WoW I have also been told I have a creative imagination and Ive worked up plenty ideas for this server

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft? I want to, simply because I want to help out the community : )

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM? I have plenty of ideas, I have experience, im helpful, im responsible, and im good with team work.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community? Well i know plenty of links to web pages with building display IDs for the server. I also have great ideas for the server and know how to make custom items and add them to your data base. Also i know how to answer tickets and can handle a lot of stress at one time.

Whats the most important thing about being a GM? Being able to help the server in there most desperate time even if it requires hard work and sacrifice. Also treating people on the server like you would treat your self nice and honest a polite GM is the best kind of GM.

We need one GM or Admin that will vouch for you, please name one (note: we will check with this person.):blinq

Do you have any problems with the authority? Never I always follow the rules and will never be inconsiderate or rude to a GM, or a player

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar? If yes, please explain. No sometimes I can miss spell a word or 2 or make a grammar mistake (always correct my mistakes) but that's it.

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? A costume PvP ground always makes a server better players can not get enough of PvP it raises the population of the server and how serious players take your server.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad? First I would warn players of any more misbehavior there will be a consequence if they continued to act up I would immediately ask a fellow gm or admin what they would want me to do if i have already been told the procedure I will follow it and that will be that.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out? No I think your forum is laid out in a pretty self explanatory manor.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic? Yes i have both.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know? No you have my Email which I check frequently.

Any other information you want us to know?

jib11
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

jibz GM app 1234 Empty Re: jibz GM app 1234

Post by Binball Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:18 am

We are having the GM applications redone this weekend, please wait until then to reapply.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down