UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
Developer Rules and Regulations READ! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Developer Rules and Regulations READ!

Go down

Developer Rules and Regulations READ! Empty Developer Rules and Regulations READ!

Post by Xanthous Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 am

Developer Rules!
1.No adding over powered and useless scripts.
(Note you will most likely get access to the server computer for adding scripts)
2. No adding non-bliizlike items for yourself, players, or OTHER GM's, unless asked to by Myself, Skatey, Cortez, or Evo
3. No making over powered monsters unless asked to by, Myself, Skatey, Cortez, or Evo.
4. No making any stupid game objects, unless asked by, Myself, Skatey, Cortez, or Evo.
5. No messing around with accounts, since you WILL have full acess to the database.
IN ADDITION TO THESE YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL GM RULES AS WELL!

Regulations
1. You are excused from helping players and answering tickets. Doesn't mean you have to.

2. You are also excused from doing what a Admin tells you what to do. You only HAVE to listen to Skatey, Me, Cortez or Evo.

3. Skatey is your boss, you will listen to whatever he tells you to do. If he is not there I become Head-Dev which means you listen to ME.

4. You do not have to make anything for other Gm's. You only make what Skatey or I assigns you to. You can make thoses items, as long as they don't violate the rules above.

5. Please to god NO custom sets with 9999999999999 stats for yourself.

6. You may lie and say you are "Busy" when a player or Gm asks you to do something. If you are caught lieing to Skatey, Me , Cortez or Evo you will be suspended.

Suspension....

==First Offense 3 days==
===Second Offense a week===
====Third Offense forever====

Put a 1234 at the end of your app so I KNOW you read this, otherwise Skatey and I will not even look at it.
Thanks
~Skatey and Motheze
Xanthous
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://uniquecraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down