UniqueCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Laptop
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm by Cortez

» WEBSITE MOVING DAY
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am by forbidance

» PAINTBALL GUNZ
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm by simplywar

» Wallo!--The Real Evilmoo
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am by Tuma

» Favorite Staff Member?
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am by Tuma

» Kodbear...izzlez intro
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm by devilsforces

» 3.2.2 Support!
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm by forbidance

» Labrador retriever
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm by Tuma

» Counter Strike Source, vs tuma :O
DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm by Tuma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234

2 posters

Go down

DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 Empty DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234

Post by DanCowling92 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

What's your name? Dan Cowling

Whats your Primary Character's name? Skid.

Please name any other chars/Alts: N/A

Country of Origin? Kings Lynn, England

Current Location? I'm currently living in Lincolnshire, England. After Moving from Norfolk last 6 weeks holidays.

How old are you? I'm 16 born on the 16th October 1992.

Have you played Official/Retail World of Warcraft and if so, How long you have played Official/Retail World of Warcraft? Yes, I've played Retail WoW on and off since June 2007. Clearing all pre-WOTLK raids uncluding BT and Sunwell. Also my guild and I progressed through Ulduar 2 weeks after its implmentation into the game. On 28 March I was accepted to join the Blizzard GameMaster team in Cork,Ireland as linked here- http://eu.blizzard.com/en/jobs/cs-englishgamemaster.html.
However due to my age the time of my employment has been delayed 18 months.

What times you can be available as GM? Between 11:00 and 23:00 GMT +1. (British Time Zone)

You have any previous a Game master experience? I worked with an Arab guy, Mheedos, on Dragon-wow. About 2 months ago however due to his PC quality the server had to be taken down. I have experience mainly with Arc Emu, WoW hacker Emu and Mangos. I've organised and ran many events, including Stairs, PvP and those good ol' Race events.

What was their average population? Around 70-200 Active members.

How long were you a GM/other role their for? If you have any proof (screen shots and the like) please post them (links to them would be easier than a direct post). Not having proof will NOT hurt your chances of becoming a GM here. I was Co- owner and Event Manager/ GM for around 2 months. However unfortunately, after purchasing a new PC I do not have any Screenshots.

Please write a small Bio about yourself: Hi, I'm Dan Cowling from Lincolnshire. Currently I'm living with my family, my hobbies are pretty much everything sporty. I play county Cricket and Football for Norwich academy youth. Also last December I was given UK Freestyle Snowbaording trials whilst on a trip to Canada. I enjoy playing MMORPG's, mainly WoW but also Conquer Online which I have also GM'd.

Whats your reason to become a GM on Uniquecraft? My love for WoW, how ever much I try to avoid it, it just drags me back. But this time I'm more interested in the development. Also I see that this server has a lot of potential.

What makes you believe that you would be a good GM? First of all I have experience of private servers and the development of them. Also I have very good people skills and can handle situations in a calm beneficial way. I also have GCSE's in psychology and sociology increasing my people skills and awareness of peoples situations/backgrounds.

What additions could you make (or you do already) in our community? I can reduce the number of spammers and hackers. And people who just log in to abuse and ruin others game experience. I'm a humour young teenager and I love to have a laugh, but only where its necessary.

Whats the most important thing about being a GM? Controlling and authority, but also the ability to maintain the players level of fun.

We need one GM or Admin that will vouch for you, please name one (note: we will check with this person.): Evopeguin can do that. And another guy I spoke to on Vent can't remember his exact name as he had to leave, Batalar maybe.

Do you have any problems with the authority? Well I've been arrested for under age drinking . No I don't I'm more than happy with it.

Do you have any problems with being Professional including proper spelling and grammar if you have any, can please explain us why? No I take pride in being professional.

If you want to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Make your "Account Creation" much easier to locate, because 50% of players visiting this site will already be considering it to another WOW private server. And their inability to create easily may put them off.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Make sure I quickly understood what was wrong and took the opinions of people. Contacted another GM so he/she is aware that I am on the matter and deal with it asap to what ever level of punishment necessary.

Do you have any suggestions or concerns for how our forum is laid out? Not really to do with the lay, but maybe just placing a "Guide to UniqueCraft" thread in the General Chat or along side it too help out new players.

Do you have ventrilo installed and a mic? Yes, the latest version and an up-to-date headset.

Do you have any other contact details we may need to know? My Msn - danny1cc@hotmail.co.uk.

Any other information you want us to know? No I think that's all, Happy Gaming

Regards,

Dan Cowling/ Skid.

DanCowling92
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234 Empty Re: DanCowling's Gamemaster App 1234

Post by Binball Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Pending. Evopenguin is no longer on staff so he can't vouch for you, balatar, however, can. We will let you know on this app once we make a decision.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by DanCowling92 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Thanks alot.

DanCowling92
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Binball Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 am

Denied. Im sorry, but your not what were looking for currently.
Binball
Binball
Head-GM
Head-GM

http://uniquecraft.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down